easy shop badge

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meet Blenda!

From the moment I witnessed a product demonstration from the mighty vita mix blender I have lusted after a blender that grind the seeds of the fruit in my morning smoothie and grind whatever in my kitchen arsenal needs grinding! My husband wonderful man that he is has put an end to my lust for the perfect kitchen blender....


May I introduce....
Blenda!
My new Blendtec blender.



The blendtec can grind grain, make bread, cook soup and make a fantastic smoothy! All with one blade and one jar. The vita mix requires a separate blade and jar to do any grinding. For entertainment purposes only check out this blendtec link so that you too can answer the age old question of "will it blend?"

See all the pretty vegetables and fruit that Blenda is waiting to turn into healthy goodness... She ground it all up - Several leaves of Kale, one leaf of rainbow chard, 2 carrots, 1 banana, chunks of fresh pineapple and 1/2 cup of blackberries with a little fish oil and water mixed in...


She grinds it all up into a healthy delicious smoothie. What a great way to start the day with a good healthy dose of half of daily quota for fruits and vegetables.

No comments: