easy shop badge

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another long week comes to an end...

I have exactly 21 more minutes left in my shift at work. Its been a long day today and a long two weeks...filled with lots of overtime. My paycheck will appreciate the extra hours next month when I get paid.

Looking back over the past few months I don't think I've had a normal week of work. I'm beginning to realize that I need to develop routines in my every day life. Routines like walking the dogs, planning and preparing meals for my husband and I for every day of the week, getting enough exercise, cleaning house, doing the dishes and the list goes on and on.

My challenge is that whenever I start to develop a routine something will happen (usually doesn't matter if the event was planned or unplanned) and my routine will go out the window never to be resumed once the interruption has passed. Oh...did I mentioned that I'm really good at planning to put the routine in place in the future...ie procrastination.

So here are my third quarter resolutions...
1. exercise regularly
2. keep to a household budget for meal planning and other expenses
3. stick to the meal plan
4. develop routines and habits to keep my home organized.

No comments: