easy shop badge

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Star Fish Baby Hat Update

Earlier this spring, while attending a mom support group led by Ann Kepler at Birth and Beyond, I was invited to knit and sell baby hats.  After only selling a few hats the retail side of Birth and Beyond closed its doors and while the parenting support and education side continues to thrive in Seattle's Madison Park neighborhood.  So I needed to find a new place to sell hats. 

My DH wonderful man that he is...took me shopping for new shoes on my birtday in Pike Place Market.  We failed to find any shoe stores that were selling birkenstock shoes, but we did find a really cool baby store that was interested in selling my baby hats:  Boston Street Baby.  I've been knitting starfish baby hats on and off throughout the summer to building up my inventory for fall and winter.

Sometime this fall I intend to file for copy right on the design of my baby hats and start selling the pattern on ravelry and etsy.
 
 

No comments: