easy shop badge

Friday, September 11, 2009

Where to begin....

Its been a really long time since I've posted anything on either of my blogs. A lot has happened and each time I start to write about the recent experiences I get writer's block....

My husband, Paul, was hospitalized for almost a week. He was diagnosed with endocarditis - a bacteria infection in the blood that gotten into the heart valves through his Mitral Prolapse Valve. I'm sure you can understand when I say that August and September were stressful times in our household. While Paul was in the hospital his mom, brother and his sister all came up to visit him in the hospital. I was especially appreciative of Paul's friend Justin who visited Paul for most of the day on Saturday, while his siblings and mom were squeezing in some Seattle sight seeing activities to their quick visit. Paul is effected to fully recover from his endocarditis and he is starting to feel more like himself with each day.

No comments: