easy shop badge

Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a week!

Tomorrow is TGIF for me and it can't come soon enough. Monday, I'll be able to stay at home and relax with Paul while he is recovering from whatever illness he has been suffering from...the initial tests that his Doctor did were inconclusive and the Doctor requested that Paul have additional tests done - which are scheduled for Wednesday morning. This past week I've put in A LOT of overtime at work and its beginning to take its toll on me along with some other outside factors.

I'm looking forward to some girl bonding time on Wednesday with my stitch n bitch friends. Friday begins a long work week for me - 7 days - but after some rest this week on my days off I'll be ready for the long haul....The bonus on the other end will of the 7 days will be going to my friend Mo's quilt gathering and Paul and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary.

No comments: