easy shop badge

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Paul and I had a fun Thanksgiving week. We hosted our annual potluck pre-Thanksgiving Dinner party at our home. This year the day changed from Tuesday to Monday since Paul has Monday's off from work. I cooked turkey, vegan mashed potatoes, pesto rice and vegetarian stuffing. Our friends brought green bean casserole, pumpkin soup, and beets. Paul's friend Justin and my friend brought pumpkin bread pudding with whip cream and Carmel sauce and yummy yam dish with crunchies on top for desert. For the dinner party I debuted my great grandmother's china for the first of many dinner parties to come.

For Thanksgiving Day I joined my grandmother, Uncle Randy and Aunt Judy at my parent's home in North Bend for Thanksgiving Dinner. Samantha and Jasper got to spend the afternoon playing with their Cousin Max in the back yard.

No comments: