easy shop badge

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Knitting Projects

I have completed two of my Christmas knitting projects so far this year. My first deadline is December 7, so that my knitted gifts are ready to take to California when Paul and I visit his sister Sarah and brother-in-law Ethan.

I'm really proud of the scarflet that I knitted for Sarah I got the idea from another from two other patterns. The February Ladies Sweater from raverly and then a free pattern that was posted randomly on line. So her gift is truely an original knit. Once I work out the kinks in the pattern I might post it in my notebook on raverly.

The second completed project was for future sister-in-law Mia. Jaydan's fiance. Also a scarf from

I have not started Ethan's gift yet because I haven't decided on the pattern yet. I'm debating between the Medallion Mitts from 'Knitting with Balls' slightly modified to have half fingers added and 2 x 2 ribbing instead of the cables and Knucks from knitty. The yarn that Paul picked out is lovely: Malabrigo Silky Merino in a wonderful burgundy color #41.

Its break time.

No comments: