easy shop badge

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cold and Flu Season

So last year was the first time since my sophmore year of high school that I had gotten a flu shot. I was starting a new job outside of the airline industry so why not change my habits and get a flu shot, its free since I know work at a hospital....maybe I won't get sick. Well I did sick in March 6 months after I got the flu shot. This year I got my flu shot and got sick within two weeks time. I guess my flu shot wasn't strong enough against Paul's cold that he shared with me. So after being sick for a few days I'm feeling a lot better but still really exhausted.

The pups have been my trusty companions I'm glad that they like to take afternoon naps with me. On to menu planning for the next two weeks. I stocked up on a lot of things from Costco now I just need to put those ingredients into a menu for Paul and I to have dinner and lunch.

No comments: