easy shop badge

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finishing Projects

Today I had the opportunity to have a few hours to myself at home.  I got to sleep in and have a leisurely breakfast.  You see my husband was at work and my daughter had spent that night at Gran's house. 

This morning I got spend time working on projects that just needed a little bit of finishing.  So I finished weaving in the ends on the sweater that had been working on for my husband, Paul.  I only have one more thing to do to finish the sweater and that is to sew a patch on the shoulder for him, but otherwise the sweater is complete just in time for the cold rainey season here in Seattle.  Next I had knit two baby sweaters one for my friend's baby - Nugget and one for my daugher, Madeleine.  I'm not sure that Madeleine's sweater will fit her any more but I can add to my list of finished projects.  I might have to wait for another baby or end up as a baby gift for someone else.  Last but not least I blocked a pair of fingerless gloves I had knit for my sister-in-law Sarah to wear at her new job.  A whopping four projects complete today!  I'll post pictures of my finished work soon.

No comments: