easy shop badge

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Introducing StarFish Baby Hats






My daughter Madeleine modeling her StarFish baby hat.










Thanks to Ann Keppler my professional knitting career has started. While attending Ann's "Next Months" Group at Birth and Beyond I was approached to knit baby hats for Birth and Beyond. I was actually knitting a slightly different style and stumbled upon this one as a mistake. I liked it and have kept knitting what I call StarFish baby hats. To date three of my little hats have been sold through the Birth and Beyond Store. I'm saddened that the owners have decided to end their retail operation and just facilitate educational classes for Seattle parents and children.





Inspired by the sale of my first three hats I needed a new place to sell my baby hats. On my birthday, Paul and I were in search of shoe store in the area of Pike Place Market we wandered into the Boston Street Baby Store on post alley by the Pike Place Market. Because who can resist looking at cute baby clothes?!! They loved Madeleine's hat and offered to sell them in their store. I haven't checked to see if any have sold yet, but I will keep you updated.

No comments: