easy shop badge

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a quick update:)

Well my weekend was short this week. I'm working for one of my coworkers on tomorrow, she needed the day offered to work for me on Sunday. So I'll be able fly down to Pdx this weekend to help her out with staging my grandparents home and just maybe visit my friend Mo while she is in town.

I've been super busy in my sewing room. Finishing gifts that should have been done months ago (we hope to be able to deliver one of said gifts in person very soon) and starting work on the pile of Christmas presents that I have to finish in time to put in the mail prior to December 25, 2010. I will post pictures as each gift is received.

A week ago I started another round of my weightloss program. You can read more about it on my here.


No comments: