easy shop badge

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Thoughts

As summer comes to a close...I realize there are things I have yet to accomplish. Going hiking on a regular basis, riding my bike to work, getting organized around the house. As I think about these things I also realize that life is "a work in progress". My husband and I might not be driving out every week to a different mountain trail but we can "hike" around the hill in Seattle that we live on...me being more open and willing to walk up a steep block or two. Any remembering as I walk up a hill that there is no race, just like I would walk at a snails pace on hiking trail I can do the same on the sidewalk in Seattle. I can ride my bike anytime of year... it just might be a little colder than it would be in summer.

My house is a little cleaner and dishes are being done on regular basis... compromise helped me accomplish this goal.

Morning philosophy done time to head to the shower.

No comments: