easy shop badge

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Randon Thoughts...

Today is a hurry up and wait day!

Wake up and feed the dogs, then take Samantha to the vet for her six month comprehensive exam.

Go home, take Paul to work then go find the subaru service center where I have an appointment for the car. Wait for the car to be serviced. Of course there are serval expensive items that were found on the car that need to be fixed.

Next go to the hospital to sit with my mom while my dad has his second surgery in two weeks. From the hospital go to the vet to pick up Samantha and go home, have dinner and then meet Rachel for swimming at 8:30p.

The good news for today is that I found an affordable source of vermiculite and compost for my garden that I'm starting next week. This week I will make the seed mats for planting...maybe tomorrow.

Now it is time to head to the hospital to be with my mom.

No comments: