easy shop badge

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Progress Report for the Week...

So I set a big list of to do things for the week on Tuesday.  I accomplished almost everything on my list.  

After procrastinating for several months I finally finished Paul's Beer Gloves and his matching hat.  Both patterns from Son of Stitch n Bitch.  Last year I knit a sweater Paul -- he hasn't been wearing it because the zipper is out of  alignment and the hood was miles too big.  I tackled downsizing the hood and the zipper will have to wait till next week.  I only have 1.25 inches left to  knit on Paul's birthday socks then I can start shaping the toe...Hurray I might actually finish Paul's birthday present in the same month as his birthday!  (We won't mention that his birthday was on the 3rd and its now the 26th).  I will post pictures on Monday of all my finished products.

Wednesday was my designated shopping day so that Paul could take the car to work and I could get to bed at a decent hour, since tomorrow (Friday) is my Monday once again.  I went crazy at Fredmeyer's buying a bunch of different seeds for my garden this year.  All of the Lilly Miller and Ed Hume seeds were 40% so I couldn't pass up a good bargain.  Next week's list of do things will have seed mats on it....

As for the rest of my to do list...the cooking for weekend is done.  Laundry is a work in progress.  Its much easier to do one load a day than try to do it all at once.   Today I just happened to skip even one load.  Maybe I'll get one in before I go to work tomorrow....

1. Finish Paul's Gloves - Done
2. Access the Damage done to Paul's hat when Jasper pulled out the plastic bill and put in another bill to finish hat. -- Done
3. Buy Seeds -- done
4. Work on Paul's socks -- check still a work in progress
5. Make seed mats - moved to next week's to do list
6. cook for the week - done
7. Laundry - still work in progress

No comments: