easy shop badge

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Housekeeping

So I'm trying a new program that is supposed to help me develop good habits that will keep my house clean and clutter free. I'm only on day three but I really like the fact that the program doesn't require me to start with a clean house and recognizes that the house didn't get dirty and cluttered overnight.

Jasper and Samantha has vet appointments this morning. More shots for Samantha and Jasper. Samantha took her shots like a trooper and Jasper cried in protest. We also found out that Jasper still had his dew claws and a small hernia. The vet assured us that the hernia would be taken care of when he gets neutered in December. I'll have to remember to ask about the dew claws on our next visit for more shots in three weeks.

Samantha and Jasper have been adapting to their designated eating times. I almost have them willing to eat simultaneously...hurray and then we will work on eating without Paul or I in the kitchen...I have to remind myself that we are taking babysteps here and Jasper is not a carbon copy of Samantha.

Well its time for switch the laundry and bring up some stuff cooking dinner for next few days. I managed to sort threw all four bags of paperwork/filing that had been hiding under Paul's desk in the office and I am caught up on Thank you notes right now.

2 comments:

mo said...

I can't imagine that you think your place is cluttered when I think about my house in Portland.

Unknown said...

When we don't have company the house gets very cluttered with mail dropped everywhere and dirty dishes...

And I'm trying to develop habits to clean a little bit of the house each day so I don't have to do it all at once. I'm also trying to get Paul to participate. He hates my little piles but I hate his food mess all over the house... The focus this week is keep the dishwasher empty of clean dishes so that dirty ones can go in as soon as we are done using them.