easy shop badge

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Squeeze pouches for Madeleine and Cora....

After Madeleine's second Christmas I splurged at Babies R Us and bought an Infantino Squeeze station.  Madeleine was in love with squeeze pouches from the grocery store - the ones that cost anywhere from $.50 to $2 or $3.00 each!  So I thought I can make my own, save a little money.  Well I made a few and then lost interest because Madeleine started to refuse to eat the ones I made...if she knew it was green she wasn't eating it.  Didn't matter how good it was she was not eating anything green.  So I put away the pouches and squeeze station until the next baby came along.... Cora is a very independent eater.  She really likes to feed herself, and will only tolerate being fed if the food on the spoon looks like the food you are eating. 

So Cora is a little more adventure some in her eating I'm expanding my squeeze packet repertoire from just applesauce to things with vegetables and avocado in them.  With the squeeze station, frozen veggies and my trusty sidekick Blenda Cora can so many different options for snacks in the squeeze packets.

The flavor of the day for squeeze packets was banana, applesauce, oatmeal with a hint of orange, and carrot, applesauce and oatmeal.  I'm sure you can imagine that we had a big pot of oatmeal for breakfast and during naptime blenda and I mixed of up these yummy concoctions.  Madeleine was a little leary of the carrot ones.  She prefers her applesauce plain.

2 comments:

seocom said...


شركة تنظيف سجاد بالمدينة المنورة

يتطلب تنظيف السجاد إلى الكثير من المجهود والوقت التي لا يقدر على استحماله العميل، فلذلك يقوم العميل بالاتصال بشركتنا شركة تنظيف السجاد بالمدينة المنورة التي تعمل على استخدام أحدث المعدات والأدوات التي تساهم في تنظيف السجاد بأفضل الطرق المتطورة حيث أن الأساليب التي تستخدمها الشركة في تنظيف السجاد جميعها لا يؤثر على السجاد بأي شكل من الأشكال.

seocom said...


شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
طاقم عمل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة يهتم بالخطوات الدقيقة حيث يفتح عبوات المبيد تدريجياً حتى لا تندفع الغازات من العبوات و تتسبب ضرراً بالتنفس حيث يقوم بصب المبيد بدقة لكي يتجنب تناثر المبيد فيقوم بالفتح و الخلط و لا يستعمل اليد في تقليب المحلول المبيدات و لكن يستخدم قطعة من فرع شجرة أو عود خشبي اتصل الآن بشركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة .