easy shop badge

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Really I'm awake I promise....

So I'm working my first graveyard shift since I left my night auditor job at the end of 2005....I have 7 more hours to go until the end of shift. Paul has requested that I give him a wakeup call at 7:00 so he'll remember to come pick me up at work. How this shift goes will be a good indicator of whether or not I will pick up this type of shift in the future. At this point I think it would be easier to work a whole week of graveyard instead of just one night....

On the gardening front...I just harvested two types of beets and some leaf lettuce. Sorry no pictures at this time... When I was leaving for home to go swimming with Rachel tonight I noticed that my bush beans and peas have started flowering...that means we will have fresh beans and peas soon.

In July, Paul and I will be heading down to Sisters, Oregon for their quilt show on the weekend of July 10. I can't wait to see all the quilts...Next year I might enter a quilt a two into the show, since anyone can enter.

No comments: