easy shop badge

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Paul and I woke up to at least three inches of snow on the ground this morning in Queen Anne. I'm glad that we won't be moving for at least two more weeks. We signed the lease on our new house in Tukwila yesterday. We took the dogs for a walk this morning in the snow. Jasper and Samantha both love to play in the snow.

Paul dropped me off on top of the hill so I could post all of our Christmas packages and cards to be sent out today. I was very thankful that the Queen Anne Dispatch office was open. The lady at the Top Pot donut shop was so nice to give me a cup tea and a donut for the remainder of my walk home.

Now its time for my weekly house cleaning, cooking and projects before I have to go back to work tomorrow. Thank goodness my Christmas shopping is done.

No comments: