easy shop badge

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Joys of Moving.....

So Paul and I have been officially living in our new house for about two weeks now. We finally have the internet service hooked up and the TV. We are slowly unpacking...I have actually seen the floor in our living room and office for the first time since we moved in.

The lesson that I have learned from this move...its very important that you new landlord have your place cleaned before you move in! Our house was not cleaned and I am still struggling to clean and then unpack. Yes, our landlord did give us money off our second month's rent but I'm sure that it was enough....

I was so happy that Wednesday was our first meeting of stitch n bitch for the new year. I needed my friends. You don't realize how long two weeks can seem until you go through the stress of moving and snowstorms all at once with Christmas mixed in.

No comments: