easy shop badge

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Knitting Projects

So last night I finished a scarf that I had promised a coworker of mine that I would knit for her if she purchased some yarn for the scarf.

Today I have been learning all about the invisible cast off method for the "Beer Gloves" I have been knitting for Paul. These gloves are beginning to seem like a lot of work when it takes longer to accomplish the invisible cast that it does to knit each finger for the gloves. Anyway I found a tutorial online that has been guiding me every stitch of the way...since my pattern book "Son of Stitch n Bitch" doesn't have a stitch glossary in the back.

The past week I have been adding to my growing knitting library...first Paul let me spend both of the gift cards that we received from his mom for Christmas. My first pick was Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders, and Knitting Goes Large. Sometimes working in front a computer for over 12 hours a day can be detrimental at payday because I found more books online that needed to be added to my personal library at home...Two more gardening books and two more knitting books are on their way through the shipping system to my doorstep. Amazon makes it really hard to resist buying books when they have free shipping.

No comments: