easy shop badge

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toy Surgeon Dr. Shackelford is in the House!


Toy surgeon Dr. Shackelford.


Last night I discovered that all the puppies squeaker toys needed surgery last night. Every last one of them. Samantha and Jasper love to play tug of war with all of the squeaker toys. So I waded into the room that will eventually become our shared office and sewing room. The box or bag that might contain a needle, thread and scissors.

All of the toys that needed surgery.



Of Dr. Shackelford's tools for toy surgery. Replacement squeakers available at Petsmart for a fraction of the cost of just one toy.

Samantha's favorite toy the stuffed llama. Once upon a time it was bigger than she was. This morning Samantha and Jasper happily played tug of war with the stuffed llama.


One of two pink teddy bears. A new squeaker was needed for one of the bears and this one just needed his neck sewn up.



All of Toy Surgeon Dr. Shackelford's patients put back together again and ready to be played with in the morning.

Samantha playing with her longtime favorite stuffed llama.

1 comment:

mo said...

I am sooo familiar with this it's not even funny. I soon discovered that I really only had one culprit...when I moved to Alaska....without her. Now that she has rejoined my household, Tatonka's stuffed toys reside safely in the closet when puppies are not directly supervised. Becaused I loved surgery so much.